McGarry Associates (MGA) is a Cost Consultancy firm based in Perth and Adelaide. Our aim is to provide the highest quality cost management services and to provide a stable, challenging and enjoyable working environment for our team. People are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place.
MGA has been successfully servicing the Mining, Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Commercial and Residential sectors for over 25 years. Recent increases in workload across the mining and infrastructure sectors have created the need for additional staff at all levels at our Perth & Adelaide Office.
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Staff incentives and reward schemes
- Flexible work hours
- A knowledgeable, experienced and friendly team
- End of trip facilities
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management (Preferred)
- Estimating experience is advantageous
- Strong cost planning, measurement, contract management and leadership skills (applies to senior roles)
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing and industry
- Proficient computer & software skills in Microsoft Office suite and Estimating Software (must have) and Planning/Scheduling software (desirable)
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise, plan and strategize
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills
- An ability to work well with others and build a positive and friendly working relationship across the team supporting colleagues as necessary
This is an outstanding opportunity for Quantity Surveyors and/or Estimators to join a Company that can offer a diverse workload and has a strong team culture. The successful candidate will become a valued individual within our Company.
If this sounds like you, then please apply now with your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!