MGA’s purpose built, dedicated measuring and reporting system.
Is productivity important to your project? Don’t let another minute go to waste!
In construction ‘time is money‘. At MGA we have the solution to capturing both on and offsite progress. In traditional “Fixed Priced” and “Schedule of Rates” Contracts, time is the contractor’s money. In “Cost Reimbursable Contracts”, time is the owner’s money.
Approximately two years of research and development has gone into the production of MGA’s system for measuring and reporting physical progress. It has been designed for use on major infrastructure and resource sector projects.
Monitor Progress is a web-based, man-hour weighted, earned value system which uses ‘Rules of Credit’ to measure and report physical progress and productivity accurately, efficiently and consistently. It can be easily configured to suit the particular needs of individual projects or organisations.
Features of Monitor Progress
- Force Reporting (Labour, Plant and Equipment)
- Unlimited Reporting Functionality including by:
- Activity (Construction Schedule)
- Work Pack
- Pricing Schedule
- PDA Compliant
- Growth Management Functionality
- Importing / Exporting Capability
- In-built Employee Management System
- Password driven restricted access capability
Click here to view our “Monitor Progress” Power Point Presentation.